Christmas Jingle & Find I Spy BookRegular price $8.99
The North Pole is all abuzz with Christmas Eve excitement! Wander through the little town and find winter-themed items amidst the hustle and bustle of holiday preparation. Look up and down the busy lanes for a door made of candy canes or head to the forest and seek matching ornaments on the trees. Join Comet at the ice rink and look for the four critters that start with a 'W' and three items that rhyme with 'ice'. Then, search for the missing jingle bell and help the reindeer get ready to pull the sleigh. Little ones will love counting and spotting Santa and all his friends along the way in this rhyming search-and-find holiday adventure! Mixing vibrant illustrations with festive fun, children will be entertained by the enjoyable "I Spy" book activities and story for hours of fun. A perfect Christmas gift for kids of all ages!
With look and find exercises to help children count, match, and learn colors, this series keeps kids engaged while aiding in language development. I Spy is designed to be a fun, educational experience for kids of all ages, whether they can already read on their own or need someone to read to them. Rhyming text and exciting stories covering all of your favorite children’s interests make I Spy with My Little Eye the ultimate search and find series.
Collect the entire I Spy with My Little Eye series from Cottage Door Press!
- Lively, rhyming, and educational, this fun Christmas book asks "I Spy with My Little Eye" questions to engage kids further into the story for an interactive experience
- Practice early learning concepts such as counting, colors, and matching in every picture activity. Answer key included in back.
- Engaging questions and new vocabulary words found on every page, designed to help build conversation skills and support language development as well as strengthen visual thinking, fine motor skills, and hand-eye coordination
- Designed for all age levels as a nice introduction to look, search, and find books, preschoolers and toddlers will have fun with guided questions by an adult while boys and girls able to read will have fun guiding themselves through the activities
- At-home or on-the-go holiday activity book ideal for toddlers on road trips, airplane rides, rainy days, and more