Making Spirits Bright: Christmas Cocktail RecipesRegular price $14.99
From the creators of the best-selling and classic favorite Art of Mixology cocktail book comes our holiday title, Making Spirits Bright. Cheers to the Spirits of the Christmas Season! This collection of delicious drink recipes features cozy oldies like Eggnog and Mulled Wine, but also new classics like Jingle Juice and Cinnamon Basil Mojitos. Bartenders of every level of experience will love this holiday handbook! So whether you're a new mixologist or a thoroughly seasoned Santa, this collection will get everyone rockin' around the Christmas Tree! Beautiful photos of cocktails will inspire your imagination -- and techniques, barware, and ingredients are super easy to follow. Did someone ask for a mocktail? No problem! Recipes are easily converted to nonalcoholic choices. Great holiday host and hostess gift!
Become your own bartender and create new, delicious concoctions by collecting all of the titles in our Mixology series - The Original Art of Mixology, Bourbon & Whiskey, Gin, Rum, and now including Word Search Intoxicating Puzzles and The Essential Guide to Cocktails.
- TRADITIONAL AND CONTEMPORARY RECIPES: Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks alike for the holiday season! Includes more than 75 Christmas cocktails to cheers the holiday season, with drinks like a Merry Mai Tai or a Mistletoe Martini.
- ACCOMMODATES ALL LEVELS: This ultimate cocktail recipe book is made for beginners, experts, and everyone in between, featuring mixed drinks with a variety of alcohol favorites including whiskey, gin and vodka.
- RECIPES & PHOTOS: 192 pages full of beautiful images of cocktail recipes will inspire any bartender for the holidays. Mix everything from a traditional Hot Toddy to a fresh, modern Cinnamon Basil Mojito.
- EASY AND SIMPLE: Recipes are easy to follow for even the most novice mixologist.
- MAKES A GREAT GIFT: Makes a great stocking stuffer or gift to the host during the holiday season.