Touch and Explore Pets
Touch and Explore: Pets is a multisensory journey for children who want to do more than just listen!
Pet the fuzzy animals and lift the flaps to find out more about each animal friend: The Touch and Explore™ series, already bestsellers in their original French editions, are well-crafted interactive titles that encourage hands-on engagement, learning and knowledge retention. As you move through each page, young readers can touch a puppy's soft fur, a canary's feathers, and a turtle's smooth shell! It's a trip on a pet adventure that's just a touch away.
• A splashy treat for visual learners and pre-readers, kids can discover the facts, feel, and functions of pet animals
• Bright illustrations encourage kids to immerse themselves in pets' fascinating lives
• Sturdy board book design is just the right size for small hands
• Great family read-aloud book
• Books for 3–5 years old
• Books for preschool, kindergarten, and early elementary school children